Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I love Hello kitty (updated)







These pictures don't tell the whole story. I also have hello kitty appliances in my kitchen and hello kitty items in my bathroom.

Anyone who knows me can vouch for this obsession including my nephew.
I think almost every birthday or holiday in recent years has included one hello kitty gift or another. This year at Christmas alone I got
  • 2 pairs of socks,
  • a overnight bag
  • a christmas ornament
  • a note pad with pencil
  • slippers
  • 2 cell phone charms
  • a pen
  • a coin purse
  • a plush keychain
  • hard candy

and then after christmas at sales I got a calendar, wrapping paper, and another christmas ornament.

So as you can see I have a problem.

WIDT

20 minute /1 mile walk video
40 squats

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

You should add another picture to show your dresser and all the stuff on the walls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home