Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Friday

Thank Goodness its Friday. This week seems to going slow at least the work parts of it, and I was glad that today if finally the end of the work week.

I am really tired today, and sore. I spent the first half of my work day trying to do a few projects and therefore didn't leave my office for almost four hours. This is bad because by the time I went to move my muscles were all stiff. Today it is the butt and ab muscles , which is good because both those areas need work .

I tried once again to get up early this morning and failed horribly. I did do yoga stretching again this morning.
Not sure if I will work out today as bagel boy is working both days this weekend, which means I will have a lot of free time this weekend to work out both days. That being said, I know he will be working out tonight and I feel like I should to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home