Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, January 13, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY

I am very glad it is Friday. My office is very quiet this morning, which sadly means its going to be a long day. Time seems to stop here when we aren't busy. Hopefully I will think of a project or something to work on. One of my co-workers started working at home today. She will be working at home every other Friday. I must say I am a bit jealous, but hopefully someday when I have kids I will be able to take advantage of the fact they let her do it.

I would much rather be at home in my pajamas then at work.

In other news, I managed to avoid tv until 10 o'clock last night, and then watched ER. I almost finished the book I am reading so hopefully I can finish it today and at least get another book started and maybe finished this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home