Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Haircut

So today I got my haircut and I put lowlights in. I get my haircut at the Aveda institute where I live. I had a gift certificate, so I got the whole thing done for 12.00. Even without the gift certificate , the prices are very reasonable and they don't allow tipping. I am not sure how good this picture will show it, but my hair has red lowlights now. The whole process too about 4 hours which is along time. I also got a free makeup application.

4 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

your hair looks good :-)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I go to an Aveda salon and pay a LOT more than $12, and have to tip a lot more than $12 too! Cool lowlights!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger bstab said...

You're so pretty!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your hair it look very nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home