Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hair

Why is it that every time I get my haircut that I can never get it to look like the way it was when I left the hair salon. I think the first few days of most of my haircuts, I end up having a love/hate relationship with my hair and usually end up modifying the cut in some way...a trim here or there.
Is this normal? Am I weird?

I wish I just had straight hair.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Well, you are weird, just not about the hair. Hee Hee, kidding of course. I always wait as long as possible after a haircut to wash my hair, because I know I will never be able to replicate its initial prettiness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home