Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Grocery Adventures

Some how I managed to go to the grocery store three times this week. One trip was of course the big regular grocery shopping trip as previously mentioned and one trip was the follow up to that trip for the things I forgot to get.

Well I just go back from the third trip this week. Now I must admit this isn't highly unusual since we live so close to the grocery store. The difference I think with this week is I am experimenting with new foods and trying to figure out what I want to eat.

Now as a result, the freezer, refridgerator and cupboards are packed. I did find a something at the store today that I had for lunch and it was quite yummy. It is the lean pocket sub. I had seen them at the store berfoer, but have never been a huge hot pocket fan and didn't want to waste 3 dollars on a sub I might not like. Well as a result of our lean cuisine panini purchases we got a in store coupon for a Free purchase of lean pockets including the subs.

So I figured for free I would try them. The pepperoni pizza one I had was good. It is in a french type bread and comes out just like a regular warm sub. I would like try the meatball one as well. I got a few more coupons, not for a free one...but for the 1.00 off with two. So next time they are on sale I might have to buy some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home