Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finding a rhythm

I am still trying to work on finding the right schedule or structure for my life right now. I have always been a person who likes to plan things. When we go on trips, I do research and am well prepared. When we go shopping I cut coupons and make lists

I think what is hard about starting on a new path in life is that you don't always know what pattern or schedule to keep. I have been trying to figure out what amount of exercise to do, how many days a week to do it, and how often to do which types of exercise. I have read other people's blogs, asked for advice from others, and I am still not sure if I am doing enough and if I am, am I doing it often enough.

I also think its the fact that I am throwing something new into my daily schedule and I am still trying to figure out what time is the best time to do things. I do enjoy doing the yoga in the morning and I think I will try to continue that, but I am not a morning person so it has been a struggle to get up and do it.

I think I will figure it out eventually, through trial and error. I think as long as I keep on moving I should be ok.


WIDT
Yoga Stretching in the AM 10 minutes
Biggest Loser: Strength and Conditioning including warm up and cool down 35 minutes
This workout involves weights, but also includes a bunch of ab work

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I'm not a morning person AT ALL, so it was extremely hard to get up and start walking Pippin. Now it just seems like part of the day and I feel bad when we miss out on it. Every little bit helps!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home