Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Exercise update

Thanks for all the advice that everyone has been giving me. I am sure I will have more questions. I seem to think of a new one each day.


As mentioned earlier, I had dinner plans this evening so I had to fit my exercise in after work, which is good since we ended up spending two hours at dinner with out realizing it and now it is much too late to do a full workout. I did pretty well at Dinner and had a turkey burger and sweetpotato fries. YUM.

Speaking of food, I forgot my planned lunch for the day and had to eat a frozen meal that has been in the work refrigerator for at least 6 months. Luckily it was there at all and I actually ate it instead of ordering junk. (note to self , bring another backup lunch to work)


WIDT
Biggest Loser Low Intensity Cardio workout with warmup and cooldown 40 minutes

Updated: 25 crunches, 20 reverse crunches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home