Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day of Rest...sort of

So I have decided to not do an workout today. That being said I just spent the last hour cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, straightening the apartment, vacuuming and dusting and am going to go for a short walk to the grocery store around the corner.

The thing I've noticed is that I seem to have more energy since I've been trying to eat better and exercise. Lets hope thats not a fluke.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

It's not a fluke! More exercise=more energy. I always have to remind myself when I am lethargic that if I just get my butt in motion and workout I will feel so much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home