Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chore Day

Its Saturday and sadly that means chore day for me. My husband (formerly known as bagelboy) had to work 11 hours today and so I decided to clean. Cleaning is always easier when he isn't around. I got up at a pretty reasonable time and started tackling the chores. I did two loads of laundry, changed the sheets, vacuumed, emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen, and dusted all dustable surfaces. It was good to see and feel a sense of accomplishment.
I contemplated using today as my day off from working out, but since I was home alone with no one to interrupt my workout, I thought I should take advantage of that. I also remembered that I have a concert to go to on Thursday and would only be able to take a walk that day and not work out. So I decided that Thursday would be my day off this week.

I did the workout I had planned for today and then a few hours later decided to do the Carmen Electra video again. It is more fun then workout, although you do get some good hip and butt work. It is entertaining and a good change of pace . She does and instructional portion and then a you get to do the routines to music. They seem pretty easy to follow.

WIDT
Biggest Loser - Low Cardio with warm up and cool down 40 minutes
Carmen Electra- Warm up and two routines 20 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home