Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Book Challenge Update- Book 3 finished.

I just finished My Friend Leonard, the follow up to a Million Little Pieces. I highly recommend both books to anyone who has yet to read them. I am sure by now that everyone or almost everyone has heard of a Million Little Pieces and the controversy surrounding it. I don't really want to spend much time in my blog discussing it other then to say that both books are powerfully moving and well worth reading , even if they aren't all true.

I am going to start book 4 today, which puts me back on track to do 50 books this year. If I can average 4-5 books a month, I will be in great shape.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Ok, that shoulda read
"I gotta HIT the library..."

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

am i next to read it?
I finished the first one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home