Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Bad planning

So today I took off work early to go to the post office with plans to apply for a passport. I knew it was the first day from new stamps , but how bad could it be.

I waited in line for 40 minutes and when I got into the process of getting my passport, the woman wasn't sure that my birth certificate was valid. It is the small wallet size card. She said yes it looks valid, but it doesn't say "live birth" on it. I wanted to say" yes but look i'm alive"

I left the line, po'd and called my mom who told me that she used the same type of birth certificate for her passport. So I marched back in and didn't wait in line just went up to the counter and said I was just hear someone help me. Luckily it worked. Hopefully I get my passport without a hitch.

I got home from that experience and didn't feel like working out. Thank goodness my husband motivated me to go head and do something.


What I did today
30 minute (2 mile )walk video
25 squats
25 crunches


I am eating subway as my reward for keeping with it....i know three days woohoo, but i had a long day. Does subway count as eating out?

5 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

the fact that you worked out, even though you weren't in the mood is good!
If you ate the subway at home, it technically wasn't eating out:-)

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

Congrats on getting the passport-Disney Paris here we come.. Also it took a lot of motivation to work out.. Subway is the equivalent of getting a Lean Cuisine meal-not eating out

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I agree. Eating out is a luxury/treat. Eating Subway is just like making a sandwich at home. (provided you didn't get too much mayo)

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Are you really going to Paris?? That sounds like so much fun.

No way is Subway eating out!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kiki said...

Rae, yes Euro-disney is the plan. My nephew invited me and you can't pass up a 3 year old request.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home