Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

50 Book Challenge


While blog reading this morning, I found out that people have been taking the fifty book challenge.

The challenge is to read 50 books in one year. I read 30 books in a month when I was in the sixth grade and on a good month I average about 3-4 books now which puts me about on pace.


I think I am going to try it. expect to see what I am reading along with what I'm doing from now on.


What I am reading now
My Hero (Extraordinary People on the Heroes who Inspire Them)

6 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Oooh, good challenge! I am going to try too. Do you get gold stars for each book finished to put on a construction paper cut-out of a penguin like they used to do at the public library when we were kids?

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger bstab said...

I'm in...but I suppose magazines don't count?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kiki said...

No I don't think magazines count.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous KathyR said...

Hmm. Not even really fat magazines like Vogue or In Style?

Heheh.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Does it matter how long the books are? I only average 1 or 2 a month so I'd never make it!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I don't think there are any lenghth requirements.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home