Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

3 weeks and counting

I decided 3 weeks ago today that I needed to start working out and eatting better. I've known that I needed to do this for quite a long time, but it always seemed like such an uphill battle. I am not sure what the exact motivation was for me to try again this year, but here are some of the reasons.
  • its a new year and and I felt the need to set some sort of new year's goal for myself after reading other blogs and seeing how motivated people were.
  • I realized that if my sister could do it, so could I
  • After being sick twice in one month at the end of last year, I realized that I really do take my health for granted and need to try to be more healthy.I decided I want to buy my clothes at any store I want to not just stores that have clothes in my size.

I haven't been physically fit for my whole adult life, and exercising isn't something that I've ever naturally feltl motivated to do, but I decided to try

3 weeks later, and I'm still at it and I'm not going to give up easily. I know I have an uphill battle ahead and I that have to keep motivating myself to keep moving, but I think I can do it.

I am thankful that I have people reading my blog that are helping me feel motivated and giving me advice, and I am thankful for other bloggers that seem to be going through the same things I am so I know that I am not alone.

I think that it is getting easier for me to find food to eat that is healthy and that making the right food choices is starting to not be a complexing idea.

I actually like exercising now, and I miss it when I don't have time to do it. Hopefully this doesn't wear off.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Congrats on the 3 week milestone. You're doing great. I need to eat healthier. I've been exercising consistently, but I don't always eat the best food for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home