Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2 weeks

So on Saturday, I reached my two weeks of exercising and eatting better. It seems like so much longer then that. Rae made a good comment on my blog recently that it takes 21 days to create a habit. That means in one more week this should hopefully become something a bit more routine, although in some ways it already feels like it is. I now plan things around when I am working out instead of vice versa. I now use TV not to keep myself busy, but for entertainment purposes. I actually enjoy eatting the food that I've been eatting even the vegetables. I don't miss eatting junk, except for the occassional chocolate craving. Maybe I can pull this off. Maybe isn't an impossible goal.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Of course you can pull it off!!!
(here I feel the need to insert those dancing penguins over at Shoreturtle's blog; imagine them HERE. blogger should really have those)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Ha! I would insert the Pippin head icons.

You can totally do this. I promise in a year you will be grossed out by the way you used to eat and honestly feel like you can't imagine NOT being active. It's such an amazing feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home