Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, January 13, 2006

13

Today I just realized is Friday the 13th. Most people think of Friday the 13th as unlucky. They also think the number 13 is unlucky. I am not one of them (My full name not including middle name has 13 letters, but I am not a serial killer.)
My birthday falls on the 13th and my husband was also born on the 13th. I have always considered the 13th to be lucky, even Friday the 13th.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Sounds lucky enough for me, glad I left my chainsaw at home. Happy Friday the 13th.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a pet black cat at home. I think that exempts me from Friday the 13th superstitions.--nrg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home