Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Yes that's right, tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving. Not really on a jet plane, but that's how the song goes. And I do know when I will be back again, but it isn't for awhile.


I will be away from a computer starting tomorrow afternoon and therefore to my many blog readers(all 5 of you), I am sorry to say you won't be having anything new to read for awhile.

I shall be back to my office on the 21st. I hope to update when I can. Now if you are concerned that I will be having fun without you , remember I will be sitting in the lobby of a hotel for 10-12 hours a day listening to piped in Christmas music repeat itself over and over again while I assist accountants who are registering for our classes.

My schedule is as follows

December 14th
Working in office until 3, then attending (or at least dropping in on) 2 work holiday parties, then off I go to flint. After arriving in flint and setting up the conference for the next day, I will leave to go to Auburn Hills where I will be attending the Pistons game to see the Pistons go to work vs. Sacramento. It is Tayshaun Prince ornament night. If I get the ornament, I promise to give it to my sister.


December 15,16
Working at the HolidayInn Flint


December 16
Return home to unpack, wash clothes ,repack


December 17
Attending the Michigan vs. UCLA game at 12pm. Coincidentally it is Maize Out and I am not sure I own anything Maize. The game is being televised on ESPN so maybe I should wear pink so you can find me.

Possibly a trip to L-ville as my husband calls it to visit with the European contingent.

December 18
Leaving for Lansing


December 19,20
Working at the Holiday Inn South in Lansing


December 20
Returning home

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Good News! You're not really in Flint, you're in Munday Twp, between my sister and my mother. And right near Meijer! Could it be more exciting?

Let me know if you need food suggestions. I grew up (ages 0-10) 2 miles from there.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

WOW!!! Your sister is so lucky!! I hope you get the ornament, for her sake!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I think that you should avoid the european contingent--those europeans can be snotty. New Jersey runners are much nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home