Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Addicted to Itunes

Yesterday, my friend Bstab came down to visit and we exchanged belated birthday gifts.

Funny we both got each other ITUNES gift cards..

I have already used a large portion of my gift card. I don't know what my sudden addiction is.

I have downloaded
some stevie wonder songs I didn't have
some songs from polar express including "Hot Chocolate" my favorite
and a few others.

Thanks again Bstab..great minds think alike.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger bstab said...

Dude! I used mine to get David Gray and one of the songs is a new version of the song J and I danced to at our wedding for our first married dance...
Aw.
And I'm so hormonal that I'm likely to just play the whole thing over and over and over and over and over...
:)
Poor yoda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home