Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick or Treating

So as many of you know, last night I took my junior in-laws trick or treating. I was very impressed by the local neighborhood, which went all out with halloween decorations. We saw skeletons and hanging bats , corpses and head stones. It was very impressive. Some houses even had music and lights. One or two houses had adults in scary costumes opening the door. It was a fun adventure. Sadly, there were a ton of young adults out trick-or-treating. I am sorry, but after like twelve or so you are too big for trick-or-treating.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger bstab said...

My entire street was darkened, only three houses with porch lights on. Why? Because we get nothing BUT teenagers and adults trick or treating.
It's sad.

I'm so glad you have a fun neighborhood to take the kids through!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home