Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Telemarketers

As most of you know I have been on vacation this week. My idea of vacation is to sleep in late, watch some tv, do some stuff around the house, but generally relax.

Well since I was busy out of town Monday and Tuesday seeing OPRAH...I didn't really get much sleep the beginning of the week. So I thought I would sleep in the rest of the week.
Three days in a row I have been awoken by the telephone and all three days it has been telemarketers wanting to sell me junk. This has been at 9 am or close too it every day. Which isn't really sleeping in....
Oh well, it has been good not to have to go to work this week.

I shall be busy enjoying my birthday weekend, I will write more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home