Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Manic Monday

Just another Manic Monday....wish it were Sunday...or any other day of the week.

I thought going into today that this week was going to be a breeze. 2.5 days of work and then vacation.

And I guess that hasn't really changed, its just I really have 2.5 days worth of projects it looks like to fill up the time instead of being able to coast at least a little this week.

I think that is one of the more annoying parts of my job. The fact that because I am one of the more compatent people in the department, most of the odd and hard to do projects fall in my lap and I would'nt might as much if it wasn't for the fact that leaves other people in our office doing nothing (literally) work related during their time at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home