Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It sure smells pepperminty

I am a klutz and I know this and most everyone who knows me knows that, but it still amazes me sometimes what I am capable of doing.

Sometime last night in the middle of the night, I got up to go to the bathroom. I also decided after using the bathroom that my breath tasted icky and so I thought I would use mouthwash and go back to bed.

I must not have been fully awake, because some how managed to drop the open mouthwash and spill a good 10 ounzes maybe more on the floor of the bathroom. (luckily it was a plastic bottle).
I proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes trying to get all the mouthwash cleaned up off the floor and the counter etc. Not a fun activity for the middle of the night.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Cheaper/easier than air freshener!
I am sure that you were probably wide awake after your little cleaning spree. Maybe you should have some sugar free mints standing by in case you need to freshen your breath at 2am.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I'm glad that no one was hurt. That reminds me of the time that my older sister used nail polish remover instead of shampoo.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Dog Lover said...

poor kiki..one more thing to thank heredity for..
the mints are a good idea :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home