Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I AM

THE I AM TEST

Directions: Complete the sentence. Try not to use all positive and socialibly acceptable phrases.

I AM: very excited for next week
I AM: unmotivated to exercise
I AM: ready for the weekend
I AM: open-minded
I AM: a fast reader
I AM: loved
I AM: obessive compulsive
I AM: a scorpio
I AM: sick of my job
I AM: afraid of fire
I AM: loved
I AM: bossy
I AM:
I AM: a good wife
I AM: tired
I AM: happy
I AM: missing my siblings
I AM:turning 32
I AM: underpaid
I AM: dependent on the internet
I AM: scared of thunder
I AM: a good friend
I AM: a great sister
I AM: trustworthy
I AM: dependable
I AM: me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home