Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, November 18, 2005

GO BLUE

I google Michigan vs Ohio state in images....the result


This cracks me up because its true the rivalry does start this early. I remember being in elementary school and having to remember not to wear red during game week and be sure to wear Michigan stuff on Fridays. In high school, some of our teachers were from Ohio and it was always a big rivalry

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

That is funny you posted this, because I wore my Michigan shirt to work today. I was wondering if I would see any OSU-wearing people and then I remembered I don't live near Ohio anymore.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

I am wearing my michigan sweatshirt today....

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger bstab said...

I almost wore mine today but our office doesn't quite let us get that casual even on casual fridays. So I just wore blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home