Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Christmas Shopping

So I was thinking about how I wanted to go about Christmas shopping this year. This has made me reminiscent of Christmas shopping experiences of the past.

Here are the highlights
1. When I was in elementary school, I shopped at the Santa's Helper shop at our school. I got my sister a plastic charm bracelet only to find out later that she had gotten me the exact same thing.

2. The year all my christmas shopping was done by early December only for there to be a powerwasher incident with the balcony door at my apartment at the time. All the presents were damaged and I had to shop again.

3. There was one year that I shopped online for all my gifts. This was during the dawn of internet shopping when you could get really good online coupons from Amazon and other stores. I got a lot of free gifts that year.

4. I almost forgot there was the year my sister and I went to the mall a the crack of dawn the day after thanksgiving to go see Katie Holmes who was signing autographs there. (this was pre-TomKat).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home