Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The way back machine

found this on another blog..thought it looked fun

Fifteen Years ago
stuck in high school waiting every day to escape
listening to Young Mc, Rob Base, and Milli Vanilli
Ten Years Ago
I was a junior in college.
I lived in an apartment with 5 other people.
I wanted to be done with college (scary that now I would go back in a second)

Five Years Ago
I was working for the Union
I was in a relationship that was going no where but didn't know


One Year Ago
I was planning my wedding and worried about little things

Yesterday
was plain awful (ok just kidding but it goes with the song below)

5 Songs I know all the words to. (please note I know the word to way more then five songs)

Tomorrow from Annie
Busta a Move
Sunshine of my life
Footloose
Crazy Love


5 Snacks
Jello
Snickers
Teddy Grahams
Pickles
Reese's Cups

5 Things I'd do with 100 million dollars
quit my job and go back to school and open a event planning business or something fun
buy my sister a llama
travel to all the place I would love to go
give millions to my family
start a new charity

5 Places I'd run away to
Colorado
Disneyworld
my mommy's house
Chicago
California
Hawaii

5 Things I'd never wear
a bikini
a fur coat
socks with sandals
leather pants
an MSU shirt


5 Favorite TV Shows
Gilmore Girls
Prison Break (at least right now)
Little House on the Prairie
Law and Order SVU
any reality tv.

Current read:
Hypocrite in a puffy white dress.


5 Greatest joys...
waking up with my husband
playing with my nephews
spending time with my family
opening presents
playing in the snow

5 Favorite toys...
Ipod
Digital Camera
Computer
Ergonomic can-opener
stand mixer

5 People I'm tagging to do this

Bstab
Mom
Kiki
Nrgibby
Shoreturtle

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger bstab said...

First off...love the new look

Fifteen Years ago
Counting down the days to my driver's license (27 to go)

Ten Years Ago
I was a junior in college.
Living in a house with a scary woman and three of my friends
Getting into my writing/college groove
Wondering when I'd meet Mr. Right (turns out, it'd be in three months...)

Five Years Ago
In Pasadena, packing to come home (YAY)


One Year Ago
Recuperating from a Heart Walk, counting $2.4 million

Yesterday
Was spent being angry about micromanaging and middle management that is going on at work

5 Songs I know all the words to. (please note I know the word to way more then five songs)

The Gambler
How Deep is Your Love?
Hotel California
Boys of Summer
Happy Birthday


5 Snacks
Banana
Apple
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreos
Yogurt

5 Things I'd do with 100 million dollars
Buy my parent's cottage, redo and give it back to them
Buy my husband a movie camera, a real one
Quit my job, but give them some money
Travel
Buy my sister something nice

5 Places I'd run away to
New York
Chicago
Hawaii
San Francisco
London

5 Things I'd never wear
A BUSH CHENEY t-shirt
a mustache
capris with high heels
leg warmers
those super mini skirts


5 Favorite TV Shows (Current list)
Gilmore Girls
Amazing Race
24
Arrested Development
Friends or King of Queens reruns

Current read:
Magazines galore!



5 Greatest joys...
Jason
Samantha
My mom
Reading
Baking

5 Favorite toys...
iMac with DSL BABY
Sims2
card making kit
J's iPod
any book

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Will post mine on my blog. also love the new format!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

I really like the funky new look to your site.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Fifteen Years ago
--Sophomore year at University of Michigan
--Was into running and did a lot of road races including the Big 10 Ten-Miler
--Listened to Vanilla Ice (ice ice baby), Young MC (bust a move) and New Order

Ten Years Ago
--Was Living in Gainesvile, Georgia
--Worked as a bookmobile driver

Five Years Ago
--Was happy that Y2K wasn’t so bad
--Turned 30
--Got my Masters degree from AIU
--Moved to New Jersey
--Started my current job

One Year Ago
--Running more
--Getting ready for my first 5K (3rd in my age group!)
--Had a great weekend in Michigan with my family

Yesterday
--Came home from work and was out like a light.
--Hurray for Tivo (Lost and Alias)

5 Songs I know all the words to.
--It’s sad but I have a mental condition that prevents me from learning the correct words to songs.
--I do know the choruses and I can hum.

5 Snacks
--Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
--Klondike Bars
--Bananas
--Cereal
--Cereal (what can I say, I like cereal)

5 Things I'd do with 100 million dollars
--Wish for 3 more wishes, no wait.
--Travel the world with my beautiful wife
--Buy stuff for my family
--Pay off my debts
--Give some $$ to charity

5 Places I'd run away to
--The beach
--Mexico
--Europe
--Michigan (in the summer)
--Tybee Island

5 Things I'd never wear
--Most of my clothes are blue, gray or white so that rules lots of stuff out

5 Favorite TV Shows
--Old school - X-Files, Magnum PI, Miami Vice, Twilight zone, Alf
--New school – Alias, Lost, Prison Break, Over there, Rescue me

Current read
--Tyrannosaur Canyon - Douglas Preston

5 Greatest joys...
--my beautiful wife
--my family
--sleeping in
--weekends
--the beach

5 Favorite toys...
--Tivo
--Ipod Mini
--Sue and Paul's Google Map Pedometer
--Polar 625x Running Computer
--Digital Camera

5 People I'm tagging to do this
--I don't know that many people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home