Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Early Birthday


Anyone who knows me well knows that I love birthdays. Especially mine. Now granted I am getting too old to be excited about my birthday, and especially this soon with more then a month left til the day.
Nonetheless, I am excited. I have heard from my sister that she already has a present for me. YAY me!!

To make things even better, my Mom, who by the way is the best, is getting me tickets to see John Legend for my birthday. He is actually coming here of all places, no one comes here.

So my husband and I will be going to see him and the seats are really good because they are pre-sale tickets. I think we are 6 rows from the front.

Now some of you may not know who John Legend is. He was the first artist signed to Kanye West's production company. He has been a background singer and pianist for Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Twista, Jay-z among others.

Reviews

Rolling Stone
Entertainment Weekly

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Buccaneer Betty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Enjoy the show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home