Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gilmore Girls

I have a feeling that Luke and Lorelai's engagement is not going to go so easily and it annoys me. I wish that some of the plot lines weren't so obvious. Don't get me wrong I am glad the show is back on and happy that they are now engaged.

Also, did Rory really think she would only get 10 hours of community service and what is with her clothes...How could she wear those things.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous bstab said...

I have the same sinking feeling but I hope that's not true. I like Luke and Lorelai together.

I think next week's blowup between Rory and Lorelai is a long time coming...you can't blame Lorelai for pulling back like she has and being angry. But you remember being 20, too, and how Rory should be portrayed as someone who thinks life should go her way all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home