Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I survived

So I survived my two back to back conferences and seem to be for the most part unharmed.

I have been told by my husband that I have been talking in my sleep and have twice changed his alarm time...oops (luckily he got up on time)

I have still yet to figure out what anthroposophy really is, all I know is that the people who came to the conference were very eclectic.

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

that is funny that you changed his alarm. did you go jump out of bed and take a shower at 11:30pm, thinking that it was morning?

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger kikis' sister said...

I hope that you awoke before plugging in your curling iron xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home