Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

And so it starts (again)

So starting today I will once again be out of the office. I apologize in advance to anyone who receives my out of office email and hates it(kiki that's you).

Here is my revised schedule

8/11 8am-10pm

8/12 7am-10pm
8/13 7am-7pm
8/14 7am-4pm

Next week I shall be in the office on a normal schedule Monday-Wednesday. I will be off Thursday and Friday in preparation for the wedding that I am in.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I have gotten used to the email. I know it is not really you, because even though you do normally respond very quickly to my emails, you would have to not read my message in order to answer as quickly as Fake Kiki.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm out of the office by responding to emails by typing a fake "out of the office" message.

i.e.
"I will be out of the office until March 2016. If this is an emergency..

For some reason, no one thinks they are funny. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home