Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Found the reason

I think I have discovered the root of my fear of thunder....I think it is because of the movie poltergiest.

I just watched the movie again last weekend. I have know for years that the movie was terrifying to me as a child, and wanted to see if it still scared me.

Well as I am watching the movie, I realize the whole movie centers around these huge thunderstorms that they get....I must have blanked that part out since I had no memory of that.

I remembed the maggots and tangina..."Carol Ann...come into the light ...Carol Ann" and although the movie was still creepy it wasn't as scary as it was when I was in the fourth grade.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

Tangina is cool. I still like #3 the best for some reason, even though other people think it sucks. I think it is when Lara Flynn Boyle rips off her own face that I enjoy the most. Cool stuff. And the creepy preacher guy: "God is in...his holy tem-ple." I think you might be right about the thunderstorm connection. It is all coming together now....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home