Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Art fair overload

Not sure what possessed me this year to go to the art fair three days in a row. After going on Thursday night, I headed back out on Friday afternoon with some girls from work. We spent two hours out wandering about. Still not finding any one item that was the big hit this year. After being out side in the ungodly humidity and sun for two hours , we went back to our air conditioned office. I was so hot i drank 32 ozs of water in 15 minutes.

I also got sunburned, not sure how that happened since I had at least gotten a decent amount of sun at the pool this year.

On Saturday, my husband and I went down to the fair for another 3 hours ( i don't think we realized we were out that long).

Overall not sure why i did it, not too much fun...it was hot though and i think i've had my share for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home