Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Music

1. What is the total volume of music you own? I have 9.2 GB on my ipod, plus another 200 cds or so not on my ipod

2. What's the last CD you bought?
I think I downloaded get right by Jennifer Lopez the single recently. I haven't bought a cd in a store in forever....how sad since it used to be my favorite pasttime...I did download the fantasia cd a while ago.
3. What song is playing right now? No song on right now just the hum of my office ac...last song heard this morning was Sweetest thing by lauryn hill
4. What 5 songs do I listen to a lot?
My Boo by Alicia Keys and Usher, You are the Sunshine of my life by Stevie Wonder, Don't Phunk with My heart by Black Eyed Peas, 1 Thing by Amerie , Just a lil bit, 50 Cent....
This is a trick question though since it depends what playlist I listen to on which day.
5. What 5 people will I pose these questions to?
Nrgibby, Bstab, Julie, and anyone else who reads my blog.....

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

You are the sunshine of my life for completing this at my request!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Nrgibby said...

1. Total volume of music: 300+ CDs

2. Last CD I bought? Eeek. What a long time ago. David Gray?

3. Song that's playing right now? No music, except for the sound of my office neighbor's incessant smacking of lips and crunching of chips that is slowly...driving...me...insane.

4. What 5 songs do I listen to a lot?
a.The Remedy by Seether
b.Perfect by Sara Evans
c.Out is Through by Alanis Morissette
d. That one song by The Killers (somebody told me that you had a boyfriend, that looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year)--very clever!
e.Come On Over by Sara Evans

5. What 5 people will I pose these questions to? No one. Except for everyone that reads Kiki's blog. :P

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous bstab said...

1. Total volume of music: Over 300 CDs and then another 150 or so iTune-only songs from Jason's collection

2. Last CD I bought? I've obtained a ton of music since this one but the last one I actually went and bought for myself was Maroon 5, Songs About Jane. However, my most recent CD was Coldplay, XY as a get well present. YAY.

3. Song that's playing right now? Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani

4. What 5 songs do I listen to a lot?
After consulting my iTunes...
1. Under the Gun, The Killers
2. Such Great Heights, Postal Service
3. Lost Cause, Beck
4. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out), Arcade Fire
5. Hot Ride, The Prodigy
(I'm adding a sixth: Common People, William Shatner)

5. What 5 people will I pose these questions to? I'm excited to see the rest of Ms. Kiki's blogreaders choices. And NRGIBBY?!? David Gray Rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home