Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

exhausted

So after a week of running around with my nephews and a weekend of working 25 hours of overtime..with 5 more hours of OT coming this week. I'm hitting my point of exhaustion. My feet are tired and my mind is complete mush.

and it is only tuesday.

Thank goodness I have Friday afternoon off for a long weekend.

I miss Jojo's circus how sad

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I saw a good JoJo's circus where she got new shoes. She was going to get these special bouncy springy shoes, but ended up getting the same as her old shoes in one size bigger. Also, a funny one about her friend Tater Spudinski and how he was afraid he wouldn't wake up for his birthday. Apparently potatoes like to sleep alot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home