Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

slacker

Sorry to all of my faithful blog readers(all 4 of you), I have been a blogger slacker as my sister says.

Its hard sometimes to think of anything exciting to say. I watched parts 1 and 2 of godfather over the weekend. I have watched them once before and fell asleep during them...this time I stayed awake. They are ok , I think they are too long though.

Yes too all those who asked, I am still losing socks... although I am sure they are not losted just a bit misplaced.

I learned from my sister in law who is nine, not to stick things to your head just to see what might happen, as it may leave an unsightly mark that won't go away.

Going to the Moscow state circus tonight, no smelly elephants, I hope it is fun. I shall not tell my sister about any clowns I see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home