Kiki's Conundrums and Complexities

A blog about all things kiki. Hello kitty, ipods, music,exercise, running, books, movies and michigan.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

playgrounds

I think that adults should use playgrounds more often, or they should create adult playgrounds, and no i don't mean anything dirty by that...just places we can go play, with slides that are big enough and swings and stuff like that. ..and I guess you can say that amusement parks are adult playgrounds, but I want to go someplace where we don't get sick.

We went to the park twice this weekend with my mini inlaws . We took the soccer ball with us and on the second trip to the park, i was asked if i play soccer since I kick so well. I guess second grade rec and ed paid off :)

I think after reading simba's mom's blog, that I need to go minature golfing...any takers...of course my husband never reads this so I too can put that I would kick butt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home